March 26, 2021 11:00 AM
Notice of Public Meetings - April 2021
Notice of Public Meetings and Public Comment Opportunities related to the Greater Nashville Regional Council (GNRC) and its Boards and Committees
Notice is hereby given that the following public bodies will meet during regular sessions for the purposes of considering and transacting business on behalf of the GNRC and its membership.
• Mid-Cumberland Area Development Corporation Board of Directors (MADC) –
A federally-recognized Certified Development Company administered by GNRC will meet online* or at 220 Athens Way, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37228 on Apr. 1 and Apr. 15 at 1:30 p.m. to conduct regular business related to the approval of small business loans backed with federal resources.
• Transportation Coordinating Committee (TCC) – Will meet online* or at 220 Athens Way, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37228 on Apr. 7 at 10:30 a.m. for the purposes of developing recommendations to be considered by the Transportation Policy Board.
• Finance and Personnel Committee (F&P) – Will meet online* or at 220 Athens Way, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37228 on Apr. 13 at 10:00 a.m. for the purposes of developing recommendations to be considered by the Regional Council’s governing body.
• Transportation Policy Board (TPB) – Will meet online* or at 211 Athens Way, Nashville, TN 37228 on Apr. 21 at 10:15 a.m. to conduct business related to regional transportation policy and plans of the Nashville Area Metropolitan Planning Organization.
• Executive Board (XB) – Will meet online* or at 211 Athens Way, Nashville, TN 37228 on Apr. 21 at 11:30 a.m. to conduct business on behalf of GNRC membership.
Further notice is given that all public meetings are posted online at GNRC.org.
*Please check the website or call 615-862-8828 for the latest information about virtual meetings or other items of public notice.
About the GNRC
GNRC is established by the TN General Assembly as an association of local governments empowered to convene local and state leaders for the purposes of planning and programming state and federal investments into a range of social services and public infrastructure. GNRC serves as the region’s federally-recognized Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), Area Agency on Aging and Disability (AAAD), and Economic Development District (EDD).
GNRC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, limited English proficiency, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed or disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services, or activities. Complaints or requests for accommodation should be directed to Grant Kehler, Non-Discrimination Coordinator, 220 Athens Way, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37228, phone number 615-862-8828.