October 25, 2021 11:00 AM
Notice of Public Meetings - November 2021
PUBLIC NOTICE FOR NOVEMBER 2021
Notice of Public Meetings and Public Comment Opportunities related to the Greater Nashville Regional Council (GNRC) and its Boards and Committees
Notice is hereby given that the following will meet during regular sessions for the purposes of considering and transacting business on behalf of the GNRC and its membership.
• Transportation Coordinating Committee (TCC) – The TCC will meet at the Downtown Nashville Public Library, 615 Church St, Nashville, TN 37219 on Nov. 3 at 10:30 a.m. for the purposes of developing recommendations to be considered by the Transportation Policy Board.
• Mid-Cumberland Area Development Corporation Board of Directors (MADC) – A federally-recognized Certified Development Company administered by GNRC will meet at 220 Athens Way, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37228 on Nov. 4 and Nov. 18 at 10:30 a.m. to conduct regular business related to the approval of small business loans backed with federal resources.
• Aging and Disability Advisory Committee – The Advisory Committee will meet at 220 Athens Way, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37228 on Nov. 15 at 10:00 a.m. for the purposes of developing recommendations to be considered by the GNRC Executive Board.
• Transportation Policy Board (TPB) – The TPB will meet at Tennessee Bankers Association, 211 Athens Way, Nashville, TN 37228 on Nov. 17 at 10:15 a.m. to conduct business related to regional transportation policy and plans of the Nashville Area Metropolitan Planning Organization.
• Executive Board (XB) – The XB will meet at the Tennessee Bankers Association, 211 Athens Way, Nashville, TN 37228 on Nov. 17 at 11:15 a.m. to conduct business on behalf of GNRC membership.
Further notice is given that the most up-to-date information about these and other public meetings is posted online at GNRC.org. Please check the website or call 615-862-8828 for the latest information about public meeting times and locations or other items of public notice.
About the GNRC
GNRC is established by the TN General Assembly as an association of local governments empowered to convene local and state leaders for the purposes of planning and programming state and federal investments into a range of social services and public infrastructure projects. GNRC serves as the region’s federally recognized Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), Area Agency on Aging and Disability (AAAD), and Economic Development District (EDD).
GNRC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, limited English proficiency, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed or disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services, or activities. Complaints or requests for accommodation should be directed to Grant Kehler, Non-Discrimination Coordinator, 220 Athens Way, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37228, phone number 615-862-8828.