February 7, 2024
44 Vantage Way
Nashville, TN 37228
Transportation Policy Board Mtg
Wednesday, February 7, 2024
The Transportation Policy Board will meet in instead of the regularly scheduled Transportation Coordinating Committee meeting to make up the meeting cancelled on January 17, 2024 due to inclement weather.
Meeting Agenda Highlights:
- ACTION: Approve Carbon Reduction Program Grant Awards
- ACTION: Approve amendments to the Transportation Improvement Program
- ACTION: Adopt Annual Roadway Safety Targets
- Report on federal grant obligations on transportation projects during FY 24
- Updates from GNRC Members and Partners
NOTE TO VOTING MEMBERS: A quorum is required to take action in order to facilitate the programming of federal grant funding to area transportation projects. If you are unable to attend, please designate a voting alternate by completing the proxy form available at www.gnrc.org/proxy and returning it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a TCC member, please coordinate with your Transportation Policy Board member to see if you need to represent your jurisdiction or agency as the designated voting alternate.